Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bisexuality



Are bisexual males and females just GREEDY. Or is it a way for them both to say that they are not gay. I think it is just away to get off without all of the bullshit.

I really see it as, because it is there, is how they must start out. Then as the saying goes, "Curiosity killed the cat."

Is it truly the best of both worlds. But then what stops them for going completely to the other side?

Due to the fact this is a man's world it is acceptable for women to go both ways. I enjoy watching when two women get it on, and especially when I am hitting one of them from behind while she is eating. That is what every man needs to experience. When I worked in an adult bookstore most women used to say that when they had sex with women it was pure emotional. With a man it was non emotional spur of the moment thing.

For the Men I think it is a nut is a nut thing. Men are pigs. I mean I would fuck any women hot, somewhat pretty, fat, or just plain butt fucking ugly if I had the urge to bust one or if she was willing too. Like the xerox man I am here to service the machine. LOL. So the emotional thing for a man may not be it.

I laugh now because the Black people always have to be different. They have the term DL ( Down Low). They can't say bisexual, I guess it is the conservative that is in them. As you have heard most Afro American voted for Obama, but voted on Prop 8 in California to stop gay marriage. The end result is that you sleep with both sexes.

I have not tried it, nor would like to but I will never hold it against anyone who does. What you decide to do is up to you and no one should tell you that you can't. If you go through history MOST famous leaders and generals were either gay or bisexual. No one held it against them during their time and why should we now.

No comments:

Post a Comment